Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pho Plus

Pho Plus is located on center street in Provo.

Pho Plus has all the vietnamese specials from vietnamese sandwiches (Banh Mi) Boba and Pho.
I came here for the Pho. Pho  for those who don't know is pronounced "fuh". It is a noodley brothy soup that has bits of meat in it. I ordered the number 11 which had almost every meat in it. Don't order a large unless you haven't eaten for a week because you wont even finish half. Even I am saying that!

If you have had REAL  ramen it is very simialar.  The one difference I notice is how it is served. Real Ramen is  more fishy with the use of bonito flakes. Pho is meat and bones.

My taro boba tea was good. It was a little on the slushy side if you like that. I found it amazing that they had just two people I could see working there and fast service for so many tables.

"Pecan"Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment