Thursday, December 18, 2014

Green Panda Cafe

Green Panda is one of a kind for Utah. I have never seen anywhere else in the provo area that you can get dim sum and Boba tea. It truly is a cafe, nothing worth getting dressed up for. It is located across from the Riverwoods shopping mall. When you approach it you might think its sketchy because of its strip mall location and the appearance that no one is inside.

The truth is, that is how every restaurant that isn't american and costs under 15 bucks for an entree in the bay area is and the bay area has the best Mexican, Chinese and Indian food I have ever had. Every single one of them was like that. You walk in, and you get mediocre service despite the fact that its empty, but wonderful food. There are so many places to try if you just give it a chance and get rid of your stigma.

To get back to Green Panda, Green Panda has excellent bubble tea. I got Lychee which is one of my favorite flavors. You can either get it with milk or without. I got it with milk because to be honest, its the only way. It was very rich and everyone else loved theirs too. Next time I will try taro.

I also had dim sum. I had pork buns. If you have never had them it is like a pulled pork Twinkie. Soft and cakey on the outside and sweet and porky on the inside.

I highly recommend it here. The price is great it is a little slow though so leave time if you have plans afterwards.


"Pecan"Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment