Saturday, October 4, 2014

Slab Pizza

When I entered Slab it was a loud Friday evening. Many groups were out to get a fresh slice of pizza, whether it be cheese or something more obscure like a thai pizza.
I went with the Green Curry, which almost was like an alfredo and I had the chorizo and egg which was equally good. It tasted like it was right out of the oven which was nice. The chorizo was extremely soft and was no where near as tough as hamburger meat you would find in a sloppy joe or taco. The Thai Green Curry hit the spot because I have been dying for thai food and what could be better than to have it than on a pizza.

There seems  to be 40 pizzas so decide what you want before you go. There is an online site:
www.slabpizza.com

1 comment:

  1. SLAB Pizza is literally the best thing.

    You need to get the Ramp Local; it's a Chicken Cordon Bleu slab with fire dust and bacon added to it. Oh my gosh.

    ReplyDelete