Sunday, November 9, 2014

Malt Shoppe

The malt shop is on university in Provo.

There are an unusual amount of diners and drive ins around here. I cant quite figure out why. Possibly it is the family friendly ambiance or maybe it is the affordable food that college students love whatever it is, there shakes are a lot better than anywhere else I have been. To highlight one place specifically, the Malt Shoppe, I have had wonderful pumpkin and eggnog shakes all year.

Something about having an eggnog shake on a hot summer day is not only nice but very nostalgic with the smell of nutmeg coming from your cup. When I went last night, I got my favorite, pumpkin pie. The pumpkin pie has pie crust while the pumpkin doesn't. Trust me, make it a pie.

I also had perfectly crispy fries. Dipping them in my shake combined salty and sweet, too flavors should always go together.

"pecan"Kai

No comments:

Post a Comment